From the airport:
• Tram line 2 direct - Price: € 1.50 around 30 minutes - "Garibaldi - Le Château" stop. At the Café de Turin restaurant, continue to the left. You will then see the Tower with a blue dial, where the flag of Nice floats. The hotel is attached to this building.
• Taxi: around 20 minutes. Taxis are available at the airport.
The hotel reception can arrange your transfer and book a private taxi for you. Price: around 35 €.
From the station:
• Tramway line 2 - Price: € 1.50 - 15 minutes: leaving the station, walk about 100m to the left to reach the tram stop. Direction Pasteur, stop “Cathédrale Vieille Ville”. Walk in the direction of traffic to the 3rd street on the right, rue de la Tour. The hotel is attached to the Tower where the flag of Nice flies.
• Taxi: about 10 minutes. Taxis are available at the station.
The hotel reception can arrange your transfer and book a taxi for you. Price: around 20 €
• On foot, go up Rue Cassini to Place Garibaldi, take a left along the tram line to Rue de la Tour. About a 20-minute walk from the arrival dock of the boats.
• Taxi: about 10 minutes. The hotel reception can arrange your transfer and book a taxi for you. Price: around 20 €
Villa la Tour is located at 4 rue de la Tour: 43 ° 41'58.4 "N - 7 ° 16'42.3" E
It is a pedestrian street which leads into the boulevard Jean Jaurès at the number 8 boulevard Jean Jaurès (more precise on your GPS).
• Public car park 50m away: “Promenade des arts” car park located under the Nice Theater (large grey building). Price for 24h: around 23 €.
• In the surrounding streets: paid parking during the day, free at night and on Sundays
Villa la Tour provides you with a secure place to keep your bike during your stay.
The Promenade des Arts public car park is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Just cross the tram tracks and opposite is the parking lot. You pay directly by cash or bank card with this public car park.
- 500 m from the Cours Saleya
- 30 minutes from Monaco (by car and bus, line 100)
- 7 min from Nice-Côte d'Azur airport, (Tramway line 2 direct 30 minutes - Garibaldi-Le Château stop)
- 5 minutes’ walk from the port and the ferry terminal for Corsica.